• Remove all cars from the driveway and close the garage doors.
• Remove garbage cans from the street.
• Spruce up your garden and lawn; trim shrubbery if necessary.
• Put away lawn equipment and gardening tools.
• Remove childrens toys, bikes, etc.
• Open patio umbrellas and set out cushion
• Pool should be cleaned
• Remove eye distractions, (cables, cords, personal items, trash cans, pet items etc.)
• Make the beds with fresh clean linens.
• Clear out anything from under the bed that is visible.
• Add flowers for color if needed.
• Put away all personal belongings.
• Open window coverings to let in the natural light.
• Remove unnecessary items from counter tops and ledges.
• Turn on all lights, replace burnt out light bulbs, fans off.
• Hide magazines, newspapers, paperwork, remote controls, etc.
• Clean windows, vacuum and mop all floors.
• Remove everything possible from the kitchen counter
(Coffee makers, toasters, knife blocks)
• Remove magnets, photos, calendars, etc from refrigerator.
• Remove all signs of pets (bowls, rugs, pillows, etc.)
• Keep kitchen counter tops as clear of items as possible.
• A bowl of fresh, multicolored fruit makes a nice centerpiece.
• Clear away any personal items and cleaning products.
• Remove all towels and toilet paper roll.
• Remove all shampoo’s and soaps from view.
• Clean mirror.
• Toilet seats down and lids closed.